zondag 26 oktober 2014

Freshly Made Sketches # 159

Mee gedaan aan een voor mij nieuwe blog challenge.


Maak een creatie naar aanleiding van een sketch, bovenstaande in dit geval 
en dit is t geworden....:

 Make a creation from a sketch like the example above.
and this is what I made....
Ik heb het thema *HERFST* gekozen.

I selected the *FALL* theme

Op de onderstaande foto staat links deze challenge en rechts de SU-per challenge.
Een mooi duo dacht ik zo.

On the picture below is this challenge on the left and the SU-per challenge on the right.
A nice couple, according to my opinioon

Gebruikte materialen/Used materials:
Stempel sets (Stamp sets):
* Truly Grateful
* For All Things

Inkt (Inc):
* Sahara Sand
* Cajun Craze
* Soft Suede

Cardstock:
* Whisper White
* Cajun Craze

foam blokjes
Tombow lijm


Burlap
Als je een opmerking onder aan de pagina wilt plaatsen, graag.....
Vind je mijn blog ook leuk en wil je mijn wel en wee volgen, meld je dan aan 
als volger van deze blog.
Je bent van harte welkom......!

If you like, you can leave a remark on the bottom of this blog,I would like that......
Do you like my blog and do you want to follow the thing I make or do,
than please join my blog.
You are more than welcome...




=====================================

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I like your interpretation of the sketch and how you used that fabulous stamp set. Pretty color choices, too! Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

WAT IS JOU FAVORIETE KLEUR VAN DE NIEUWE IN-COLORS